About the school
The School of Pharmacy at the Hebrew University, one of the world leaders in pharmacist training and basic research in the pharmaceutical sciences, was established in 1953.
The school prepares its graduates to practice the pharmacy profession, provides them with a scientific and professional foundation, and offers higher studies in pharmacology, medicinal chemistry and pharmacy sciences (M.Sc. and Ph.D.), as well as doctoral studies in clinical pharmacy (Pharm.D.).
Graduates of the school are integrated in community pharmacy (community pharmacies, private and institutional), clinical pharmacy (hospitals and health funds), the pharmaceutical industry, the biological, chemical and biotechnology industries, the pharmacy administration and science and research institutions in Israel and abroad.
The school conducts extensive scientific research in the fields of pharmaceutical sciences and life sciences, and dozens of articles are published each year in the leading press in the world of science.
The School of Pharmacy is part of the Faculty of Medicine, located on the Ein Kerem campus of the Hebrew University and works closely with physicians and researchers from Hadassah Hospital.